KneeMD™ is the First Patient-Controlled Knee Rehabilitation Device to Help Improve Range of Motion after Total Knee Replacement or Other Major Knee Surgeries.
KneeMD offers comprehensive knee rehabilitation capabilities by allowing patients to practice and perform a variety of stretches that simulate the different ways a physical therapist would manipulate their knees during a therapy session.
KneeMD is lightweight and easily portable, so patients can use it anytime and anywhere, improving compliance and satisfaction with rehabilitation therapy.
KneeMD is already helping patients at top physical therapy clinics regain motion after knee surgery and is available for purchase by patients and clinics nationwide.
Post-operative rehabilitation following total knee arthroplasty (TKA, or total knee replacement) and other major knee surgeries is critical for regaining range of motion and strength. KneeMD is an easy-to-use knee rehabilitation device that allows patients to effectively stretch and rotate their knees on their own, without the assistance of a physical therapist. KneeMD gives the patient complete control over their therapy exercises, so they can adjust the frequency, duration and intensity of rehabilitation to minimize pain and maximize functional gain.
Because it’s so effective and easy to use, KneeMD is helping patients take ownership of their own rehabilitation. Physical therapists who use KneeMD with their patients report improved patient compliance with therapy, leading to an overall decrease in manipulation and an increase in patient satisfaction and success.
Praise for KneeMD™
- “Of all the apparatuses that are presently available to facilitate knee extension, I feel that the (KneeMD) is far and away the best machine to facilitate extension in the clinic as well as in the home…. All of my patients who have (used it) would express the same feeling.”Brent Butler, Physical Therapist, Central Utah Clinic
- “Patients are allowed full control of the stretching and mobilizing, therefore, they can appropriately adjust the intensity allowing for them to decrease overall guarding.”Laurie Griffin, Physical Therapist, Howard Head Sports Medicine
- “[KneeMD is the] most direct way to increase extension.”Ray K, Patient, knee surgery with range of motion deficit
- “10 out of 10 physical therapists who have been introduced to and used KneeMD continue to use it because of its results. We’ve also seen an increase in physician referrals due to an increase in patient success.”Seth Kelson, DPT, Founder of American Fork Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine Clinic and Utah Valley Physical Therapy Spine and Sports Medicine
- “KneeMD has helped greatly with my rehab, as I can work on extension for extended periods of time at home and with less pain than (other devices). The ability to control the tension allows me to push harder than when allowing PT’s to manipulate, because I can control the pain.”Christy H, Patient, knee surgery with range of motion deficit
- “Great tool to give patients to use at home as part of a HEP (home exercise program).”Luke O’Brien, Head of Physical Therapy, Howard Head Sports Medicine