KneeMD™ is the First Patient-Controlled Knee Rehabilitation Device to Help Improve Range of Motion after Total Knee Replacement or Other Major Knee Surgeries.
KneeMD offers comprehensive knee rehabilitation capabilities by allowing patients to practice and perform a variety of stretches that simulate the different ways a physical therapist would manipulate their knees during a therapy session.
KneeMD is lightweight and easily portable, so patients can use it anytime and anywhere, improving compliance and satisfaction with rehabilitation therapy.
KneeMD is already helping patients at top physical therapy clinics regain motion after knee surgery and is available for purchase by patients and clinics nationwide.
Post-operative rehabilitation following total knee arthroplasty (TKA, or total knee replacement) and other major knee surgeries is critical for regaining range of motion and strength. KneeMD is an easy-to-use knee rehabilitation device that allows patients to effectively stretch and rotate their knees on their own, without the assistance of a physical therapist. KneeMD gives the patient complete control over their therapy exercises, so they can adjust the frequency, duration and intensity of rehabilitation to minimize pain and maximize functional gain.
Because it’s so effective and easy to use, KneeMD is helping patients take ownership of their own rehabilitation. Physical therapists who use KneeMD with their patients report improved patient compliance with therapy, leading to an overall decrease in manipulation and an increase in patient satisfaction and success.
Praise for KneeMD™
- “Of all the apparatuses that are presently available to facilitate knee extension, I feel that the (KneeMD) is far and away the best machine to facilitate extension in the clinic as well as in the home…. All of my patients who have (used it) would express the same feeling.”Brent Butler, Physical Therapist, Central Utah Clinic
- “KneeMD has helped greatly with my rehab, as I can work on extension for extended periods of time at home and with less pain than (other devices). The ability to control the tension allows me to push harder than when allowing PT’s to manipulate, because I can control the pain.”Christy H, Patient, knee surgery with range of motion deficit
- “[KneeMD is the] most direct way to increase extension.”Ray K, Patient, knee surgery with range of motion deficit
- “Patients are allowed full control of the stretching and mobilizing, therefore, they can appropriately adjust the intensity allowing for them to decrease overall guarding.”Laurie Griffin, Physical Therapist, Howard Head Sports Medicine
- It helps me tremendously. I use before every game before I warm up and start activity. Then use after game. It allows my knee to get that extra couple degrees and puts less stress on my leg. My trainers even pack it on all the road trips. I like how convenient it is as well. i know my knee wouldn't be as good as it is now with out it.Chris Coughlan, 2009 NL Rookie of the Year
- “I did not have access to the KneeMD after my first procedure, but was delighted to have it for my 2nd knee replacement. I was previously dependent on going to the PT offices or having a Physical Therapist come to my home, but with KneeMD, I was able to push my therapy longer and harder on days that I was feeling better while also giving me the reassurance that if I couldn’t make it to my PT appointment for some reason, I had my KneeMD at home and could do my rehab program at any time right in the comfort of my own home. I found the KneeMD to be invaluable.”Julie B, Patient, total knee arthroplasty