KneeMD is the first patient-controlled knee rehabilitation device to facilitate improved range of motion and stretch in extension for patients who have under total knee replacements or other major knee surgeries.
KneeMD offers comprehensive knee rehabilitation capabilities by allowing patients to practice and perform a variety of stretches that simulate the different ways a physical therapist would manipulate their knees during a therapy session.
KneeMD is lightweight and easily portable, so patients can use it anytime and anywhere, improving compliance and satisfaction with rehabilitation therapy.
KneeMD is already helping patients at top physical therapy clinics regain motion after knee surgery and is available for pre-order by patients and clinics nationwide.
Praise for KneeMD
- “I did not have access to the KneeMD after my first procedure, but was delighted to have it for my 2nd knee replacement. I was previously dependent on going to the PT offices or having a Physical Therapist come to my home, but with KneeMD, I was able to push my therapy longer and harder on days that I was feeling better while also giving me the reassurance that if I couldn’t make it to my PT appointment for some reason, I had my KneeMD at home and could do my rehab program at any time right in the comfort of my own home. I found the KneeMD to be invaluable.”Julie B, Patient, total knee arthroplasty
- “The KneeMD is a Blessing for anyone with an extension deficit.”Tristen G, Patient, long-time arthrofibrosis, many knee surgeries
- “Great tool to give patients to use at home as part of a HEP (home exercise program).”Luke O’Brien, Head of Physical Therapy, Howard Head Sports Medicine
- “Patients are allowed full control of the stretching and mobilizing, therefore, they can appropriately adjust the intensity allowing for them to decrease overall guarding.”Laurie Griffin, Physical Therapist, Howard Head Sports Medicine
- “This product has been a simple and inexpensive modality which has provided great benefit to several of our total knee replacement patients who struggled with extension range of motion post-operatively. Despite aggressive physical therapy measures… they failed to achieve adequate extension until the KneeMD was employed. While other stretching methods failed, the KneeMD provided the added benefit by its repetitive use on the home front and with the patient controlling force application.”Troy Johnson, MS, PA-C with Thomas D. Rosenberg, MD of The Orthopedic Clinic at Park City
- “KneeMD has helped greatly with my rehab, as I can work on extension for extended periods of time at home and with less pain than (other devices). The ability to control the tension allows me to push harder than when allowing PT’s to manipulate, because I can control the pain.”Christy H, Patient, knee surgery with range of motion deficit